Dental Policies & Payments
Office Payment Policy
Welcome to our office and thank you for giving us the opportunity to treat your dental needs. We want to take a moment to let you know about our office payment and appointment cancellation policies.
Office Payment Policy
Your insurance coverage has been verified and based on it, at the end of each treatment session, you will be required to pay the portion of the bill that your insurance company does not cover.
This portion, that is required at the time of your visit, is an estimate from the information that your insurance company provides to us. This estimate is fairly accurate but if there is a difference it will either be credited to your account or you will be billed.
Appointment Modification and Cancellation Policy
We appreciate your business and we understand that you have a busy schedule; therefore we will try to be as accommodating as possible. In case the pre-set appointment is in conflict with your schedule, please try to notify us of any change at least 24 hours in advance. In the event that the changes are not addressed in this timely manner or repeated requests for changes are made, your account will be charged in the amount of $85.
Thank you for choosing our office. We value you as a patient.
Financing & Payments
- Payments: We accept all major credit cards and cash payments.
- Financing: Financing is available through CareCredit.
- 9.9% Patient Interest Rate on 24, 36, & 48 Month Extended Payment Plans: Lower than the interest rate on the average credit card, the new 9.9% interest rate on our Extended Payment Plans is now even more attractive to patients. And as we’ve lowered the interest rate, we’ve also made our approvals better than ever before.
- 18 Month No Interest Payment Plan: Ideal for patients with larger treatment fees, our new 18 Month plan is an optional addition to our popular 3, 6, & 12 Month No Interest Payment Plans. And because we’ve increased approvals, now even more patients can take advantage of smaller payments with No Interest.
- Increased Approvals & Credit Lines for Large Cases: We have increased credit lines and approvals to help more patients say “yes” to getting the best treatment available.